Friday, August 1, 2014

What Emerald Loves : Toy Edition

Here are the toys that Miss Emerald is loving right now

1.  Little Tikes Spiralin Seas Waterpark-She is a girl who loves to play with water so this is pretty much her dream come true right here.



2. Puzzles. Emma has a lot of puzzles. This is her newest one by Janod and I think it is so cute. I saw another mom post it on Instagram months ago and new that she would love it so I put it on my amazon wishlist so I wouldn't forget about it. 
3. Little People. She loves any and everything Little People. These are a couple of her faves. These 2 keep her entertained for hours. 


4. Little Tikes Princess Cozy Coupe. She has had this for awhile but it is still a daily favorite. 


5. Mega Blocks . Another favorite. As much as I dislike picking them up and having them strewn about, she really loves building with these. 






Photobucket


Linking up Here 

AND

The Life Of Faith

1 comment:

  1. That water table looks so fun! My girl's have one and they love it! Thanks for sharing on Sunday FUNday!

    ReplyDelete